Those Blue Roses

Categories: Fashion Bang
Tags:
Comments: 10 Comments
Published on: November 7, 2011

I remember back in high school that blue roses are among the favorite flowers to be received by the gals during Valentine’s day.

It symbolize love and prosperity.

Do you know that blue roses do not exist in nature? Traditionally, white roses have been dyed blue to produce a blue appearance. However in 2004, researchers have managed to some genetic modification to create blue pigmented roses.

Blue has always been one of my fav colour. In fact, blue was my fav colour when I was younger. Have I mentioned before I love flowers printed fashion and flowers accessories? I just have a thing for it. I think it’s very girlish. I’ve got quite a few of flower patterned clothes till my Sis gave me that stop-buying-those-flowers-printed-clothes-PLEASE look!

I couldn’t take my eyes off this blue roses printed shorts in Anatomi when my boyfie was trying out his tops there. While waiting for him, I tried on the pants and I love it! It’s very comfortable too and I love that striking blue!

And the next thing you know it’s adi in the shopping bag!

20111107-110636.jpg

I wore it out during shopping with my Sis and she gave me that -,-”" look.

20111107-110507.jpg

Okay it’s a lil too matchy, I know. Blue and white patterned roses necklace with a matching blue rose ring, with my blue wedges. if my blue rose earring wasn’t broken, I might have wore it too but I’ll be blue roses overdosed, i’ll probably be caught by a fashion police for the wrongdoing.

See that white tee I’m wearing? It’s a very simple white cotton top which I bought from Cotton On during their sales quite some time back. I prefer to wear a loose top during shopping so that I won’t damage my clothes by taking it off and on repeatedly when I’m trying clothes. Besides, comfort is the key!

10 Comments
  1. Laura says:

Firefox 3.6.23.NETCLR3.5.30729 Windows Vista

I love your outfit, and the accessories are super cute! :D I love roses too, but i prefer red/pink ones, hehe.

2. Emeryn says:

Firefox 3.6.23.NETCLR3.5.30729 Windows Vista

thanks! they have that shorts in red/pink too but I think i like the blue ones better, i think they only left with one piece, go get it! =)

3. Alien says:

Chrome 15.0.874.106 Windows 7

i like blue roses! look good on u! :)

4. hildamilda says:

Chrome 15.0.874.106 Windows 7

5. Emeryn says:

Firefox 3.6.23.NETCLR3.5.30729 Windows Vista

Hi Alien, thanks! i think blue roses really standout from the rest of the flowers and roses. it’s kinda unique.

Alien: Chrome 15.0.874.106 Windows 7i like blue roses! look good on u! :)

6. Emeryn says:

Firefox 3.6.23.NETCLR3.5.30729 Windows Vista

high 5! haha i have quite a few floral dresses, skirts, and tops, now with this floral printed pants too. =p but most importantly, would u still wear it even after it’s out of trend?

hildamilda: Chrome 15.0.874.106 Windows 7I’m so into floral prints as well ever since they were so called in trend! I have too much of them too >.<

7. Emeryn says:

Firefox 3.6.23.NETCLR3.5.30729 Windows Vista

Thanks!!! =D

jfook: Chrome 15.0.874.106 Windows 7Cute!!

8. FiSh says:

Chrome 15.0.874.106 Windows 7

hahas u love roses so much! i love bow more :)

9. Emeryn says:

Chrome 15.0.874.106 Windows 7

Fish, then most of ur clothing are bow printed? hehe